Payment in Euro
Normaly the payment will split in two parts. 30% at the moment of booking, 70% has to be paid 45 days before arrival date by bank transfer. Should it be a short-time booking the full amount has to be paid at the moment of booking.
For bookings in which the arrival is far in advance (1 month and more) you can make a normal bank transfer (of course, if you wish well in advance booked holiday, the means of payment such as credit card available, see next section).
The following payment options are available for short-term booking (i.d.R. on arrival in less than 4 weeks)::
- Credit Card (VISA/MASTERCARD) (please contact us)
- Instant-Payment (without transaction fees)
- Many banks offer since some months a new function called "Instant-Payment" with an additional function of real-time transfer with the difference to normal bank transfer that the transfer arrives within a few seconds in our account and this 7 days (including public holidays) the week during 24 hours a day.
- Important: Without the function Instant-Payment, a bank transfer for short-term bookings can not be processed in time and is therefore not permitted, make sure that you activate / select the function Instant-Payment, if you want to use this payment method.
- Here you can check if your bank offers real-time bank transfer.
- Our bank details are (only for properties with blue headline / title):
BELITA GmbH, Wolfackerstrasse 39, 4658 Däniken (Switzerland), IBAN: DE93 6835 0048 0001 0902 40, BIC/SWIFT-Code: SKLODE66XXX, Sparkasse Lörrach-Rheinfelden, 79539 Lörrach (Germany)
Please indicate in the notice/remark part your Name and ZIP-Code as well as your booking-number (beginn with 53....-)